You grant your consent to C.P.E. OPUS Prague a.s., E. Přemyslovny 1342, 156 00 Praha 5 – Zbraslav, ID: 43875238 registered in the Commercial Register held with the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 1070 (hereinafter “the Administrator”), within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”), processed the following personal data:
• name and surname
• telephone number
The name, surname, address, telephone number and e-mail can be processed based on your permission and must be processed for the commercial purposes of C.P.E. OPUS Prague a.s. These data will be processed by the Administrator for 10 years.
You give your explicit consent to the above processing. Your provision of personal data is voluntary. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an e-mail or letter to the company’s contact details. E-mail: email@example.com
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but your personal data can be also processed by:
- BARTON STUDIO s.r.o., Plzeň (webmaster)
- Benefit CZ. s.r.o., Brno (accounting software provider)
- Telenet s.r.o., Kamenice nad Lipou (IT services provider)
Alternatively by other providers of processing software, services and applications that are not currently used by the company.
Administrator collects the following cookies on his site.
Another group is third-parties cookies (such as Google Analytics for traffic analysis of a specific website).
Please,note that under the Regulation you have the right:
• withdraw your consent any time,
• ask us for information about the processing of your personal data,
• require a copy of the processed personal data,
• require access to your personal data in our company and update or repair them, or require processing restrictions,
• ask us to erase your personal data,
• data portability,
• in case of doubt about the lawful processing of your personal data, file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.